Beginner's Guide to SQL Injection (Basics Part 1)

SQL injection is a type of injection in which attacker tries to inject malicious SQL statements via input fields and tries to extract information from the web application's database server.


I have written this article for hackingarticles.in Click on this link to read.


I think this is enough for this article, we’ll continue from here in my next article where we’ll learn how to dump database using queries the same way we used in this article. In my next article I’ll be using terms like information_schema, table_schema, limit, outfile, it will be easier for you to understand if you know there terms, so read about them and practice what we have learned in this article


Author – Rinkish Khera

Rinkish Khera is a Web Application security consultant who loves competitive coding, hacking and learning new things about technology. 

You can contact me here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SQLi (Dhakkan Lab) setup in Kali Linux with PHP v7

Beginner's Guide to SQL Injection (Basics Part 2)